Nestled in the picturesque lake and hill country of Southern Minnesota, Irish Mountain Orchard makes an excellent morning or afternoon destination!
Visitors can expect to sample various varieties of apples, including Zestar, Honeycrisp, Fireside/Connel Red, & Haralson. All of our apples are for sale in 5lb and 10lb bags, as well as 1/2 and full bushel boxes. Different varieties ripen at different times, so be sure to check the Apple Varieties page for availability.
We do not have a formal store front, but instead prefer to keep our prices low by selling our fruit directly to the public from our production and packing facility at the orchard. Location, directions, and maps are below.
Season and Hours of Operation
Be sure to contact us if planning an early visit to ensure we are open.
Our phone number is 507-243-3462.
Our hours of operation during apple season are:
LocationStreet/GPS Address: 24009 482nd St Elysian, MN 56028
Our GPS coordinates are:
NOTE: Some navigation software has the location of a nearby house marked as the orchard location. So if your GPS leads you astray, try plugging in the street address above rather than the name, and it should work!
View Larger Map
From Mankato1. Head out on MN-22 North to St. Peter, going past River Front Drive North
2. In 1.5 miles, turn right onto County Road 13/County Road 16/County Road 2/1/243rd Street/490th Street/Elysian Road
3. In 11.6 miles, turn left onto County Road 13/Beaver Dam Road at the 4-way stop.
4. Take the 1st left onto 482nd Street, where our sign is located.
The Orchard is located at the end of the road about 1 mile from the sign.
From Minneapolis1. Take I-35 south to exit 56 for MN-60 West
2. Turn left onto MN-60 West and continue for 20.5 miles
3. Turn right onto 1st Street North and continue for 1.8 miles
4. Turn left onto County Road 13/County Rd 16/County Rd 2/1st Street North/243rd Street/490th Street/Elysian Road and continue for 2.6 miles
5. At the 4 way stop, turn right onto Co Rd 13/Beaver Dam Rd and continue for 0.8 miles
6. Take the 1st left onto 482nd St
The Orchard is at the end of the road about 1 mile from the sign
From St. Peter1. Take MN 99 East out of St. Peter towards Cleveland for 6.4 miles
2. Turn right onto County Road 15/10th Street for 1 mile
3. Turn left onto County Road 13
4. Continue onto Scotch Lake Road for 4.2 miles
5. Continue onto County Road 13 for 0.7 miles
6. Turn right onto County Road 13/Beaver Dam Road for 1.1 miles
7. Turn right toward 241st Ave
8. Take the 1st left onto 241st Ave for 1 mile
The Orchard is at the end of 241st Ave where it turns left and becomes 482nd Street